13 May 2012

A Welcome and an Announcement

Welcome to Where in the World is Kacey? While I have been actively blogging at Kacey's Kitchen for the past 3 years or so, I have been wanting a place where I can talk about things outside of the kitchen.  Seeing that my life is going to get a little more interesting in the next year, I thought a new blog would be the perfect place to share those adventures and adventures to come.

I believe the name of this blog will be very fitting, you see, this adventure I'm talking about...it's going to be amazing, not just because it's another move - I've moved 3 times in the past 3 years - but because it is an overseas move!!!!  Do you wanna know where???? Of course you do!!!!

We are moving to Japan!!!!

I! Am! So! Freaking! Excited!

I want to use exclamation points at the end of every sentence!!!

I'll talk more about Japan later (and by later I mean I'll talk about it all the time!)

I do plan on covering tons more topics than just Japan, but obviously I'm a little excited about it, so it's probably going to come up a lot.  Check out the About page for more info.

So what do you think?  Want to follow along and see where we end up what kinds of things we get ourselves into?  Subscribe here where you can sign up to get Where in the World is Kacey? through your feed reader or even emailed to you!  Don't miss a thing!

Have a question, suggestion, or comment?  Leave it below or send a private message through the Contact form.

Now let's have some fun!

3 comments :

  1. Mmmmmm delicious, delicious Japanese food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I do want to follow along and see where you end up and what kinds of things you get yourselves into. Japan, Japan, Japan!

    ReplyDelete